Sunday, September 9, 2012

An Introduction

Greetings. Seeing as how I'm a newer face, allow me to elaborate on a few things.
Though I will keep my name under raps,  I go by Shadow. I am a junior in high school. This blog was started during the Third Generation of Sages (AmalgamationSage, Hakurei Ryuu, and Kay). In the days to come, I will be attempting to help any Runners that come my way.

I started this blog for several reasons. 1) I saw what was happening in the many slenderblogs and wanted to help. 2) I have seen the Slender Man for myself, and hope I myself can find help here.

I know that by getting involved in all this, I'm signing my own death warrant. That said, everyone dies some day, and it's not like I have much to live for. Besides, I'd rather rather fight/protect others from a supernatural abomination than work at McDonalds.

Remember, so long as a light still shines, the darkness will never win.

~Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment