Monday, September 10, 2012

A Lesson Learned

I first appeared on one of Hakurei Ryuu's posts last month. Four days after my first comment, I saw It for myself. I'll explain what happened as best I remember it.

I was returning from my second day of school, me and my friends having an entertaining conversation about how their summer vacations had gone. When the bus finally reached my stop, I got off and started walking up the road towards my house. Now, my bus stop happens to be across the street from a somewhat dense forest. As I walked, I turned to say goodbye to another student, whose home was in the opposite direction. As I turned, I spotted something strange in the forest, so I stopped and squinted to try and get a better look.

Sadly, I saw all to well what It was, and was immediately filled with fear, and my head was struck with a searing pain. I nearly dropped my bag as I sprinted down the road. As I cut through my neighbors yard, I slowed down to catch my breath, and see if It was still behind me. Though I couldn't see It, I still felt It's wretched gaze upon me, so I continued to run into my house, where I proceeded to leave a semi-frantic plea for help, and promptly passed out.

At this point, I should note that I had been suffering from Slender Man related nightmares for several weeks, after meticulously reading multiple slenderblogs. When I read Hakurei's response, I immediately felt ashamed. In my panicked state, I had forgotten to explain my situation. After a short conversation on what happened and what I could try next, I re-read everything. A few things she said had hit home. In a way, that conversation may have been a key factor in my decision to start this blog.

Anyway, I'm calling it a night. Hopefully I won't be to busy with school to post tomorrow.

~Shadow

1 comment:

  1. Was the pain you felt similar to migraine? Have you felt those often lately? How far were you from the abomination when you saw it? When you have a headache, does your ankle feels an itch now and then?

    -Miguel

    ReplyDelete