Saturday, December 27, 2014

The End of a Long Absence

My my my, just look at this place. As silent as the grave, though not nearly as interesting to look at. Then again, I don't know what I expected when I blocked that ex proxy and her cowardly tag along from seeing the blogs, or throwing them into a Loop. A daring escape? Some form of development or shocking revelation of the few things they had found? Well, I must say I am rather disappointed, because all I got was a series of rants followed by nearly six months of rather dull daily routines. I would have let them out sooner, mind you, but they were so uninteresting that I completely forgot about them. I suppose I've kept them off the trail long enough that I can let them out now. I do hope this proves to be as entertaining as I envision it. Oh, but where are my manners? I ramble on but nearly forgot to introduce myself.

You may call me Weaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment