Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fucking Loops

You know, if I had known beforehand that I was going to go through all of this drama, I wouldn't have followed Shadow out of that first Loop. Sure, it was dark and quiet, but at least I didn't have to deal with that ass, Weaver. Who the hell is he anyway? I never read anything about this guy before he went and threw me and Brett into that stupid Loop of his. Speaking of Brett, I don't think he's been properly introduced. Brett is, or was, Shadow's apprentice, and is possibly the only one that is familiar with Shadow's kind of magic. I say was because, as you have no doubt noticed, there's been no sign of Shadow for about seven months. Brett and I went looking for him, and that's when Weaver showed up, going on and on about his story not being ready, and then he trapped us. Can someone give me a summary of what's happened since we went dark? I've tried to skim through the posts between then and now, but there's way to many for me to finish any time soon.

That said, what little information we have found gives us a few clues as to where to look next. But that's not all. Before we went looking for Shadow, we had a talk with Mira, Noah, and the Grigori. We know what happened to Kenny and the Masks.


♪Melody

8 comments:

  1. Hi Melody! I can't help you catch up on what happened since you've been gone since I have no clue!

    But the important thing to remember is that you shouldn't despair. Shadow is strong, I'm sure he's fine! And you are also strong. Don't forget to smile! It's important to remember to smile. I'm sure this Weaver fellow is more similar to you than you realize. Maybe you can become friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are familiar with loops then? I'm sure you're very busy and have more important things to be doing than caring about someone like me, but if you get a spare moment would you mind giving me some advice? I'm a tiny bit trapped. Well, more than the usual amount of metaphorically being trapped.

    -Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I apparently have a knack for getting thrown into them, I'm afraid I don't have much info on Loops. All I can really tell you is what got me out of the first Loop, which is figure out the course of action that makes the least amount of sense, and do it.

      ♪Melody

      Delete
    2. Makes the least amount of sense, huh? I have no idea what that would be. Thanks for your help, Miss Melody. I wish I could help you out with your problem but I'm rather useless. Safe travels.

      -Gray

      Delete
    3. You are not useless. No one can do everything, Gray. You simply do what you can, and hope it is enough to mean something.

      ♪Melody

      Delete
  3. I'm calling it now. Weaver is probably shadow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt it. Shadow's a fair bit taller, so unless he dropped about six inches, it isn't him. Also, Weaver sounds weird. I don't know how to explain it, but his voice is just different.

      ♪Melody

      Delete
  4. Judging by the last date when you posted here, I would say you missed quite a bit.

    Apparently Fracture stole and hid Zero's Sword somewhere, now a few of the Runners are occupied with trying to find it; Morningstar came back, again; few Runners that you (Or Shadow) used to keep in touch with here in the comments have either disappeared, or died.

    I think that's all the major things that you missed.

    ReplyDelete