Monday, March 24, 2014

Music, and Marcus

I've managed to get a better look at whoever it is that's watching me. First off, they're wearing a proxy mask. Not very surprising. Second, their female. Third, she seems to like music, seeing as I've heard her humming the same tune for a while now, somewhere out in the dark. That song is very familiar, but I can't for the life of me place the name of it. I've tried talking to her, but I don't get any form of response back, save the humming. I think she's enjoying this.

In any case, on to the second part of what I fave to tell you. I've finally made contact with Marcus. From what he's told me, the estate is just fine, though they've had to fend off a couple of proxies that started messing with them. But I've also learned a bit of information about my disappearance. Apparently, I was taking Kiba and a few other Resistance members to the safehouse in Kansas, to check in with them and the like. I opened a portal, we all went through, and everything was going fine. We'd come out a little ways off from the safehouse, and the others went ahead while I talked to Kiba in private. Kiba and I never made it to the safehouse, so I can only assume that she was taken as well. When I get out of here, I'm going to have to prioritize finding her. I just hope she's still alive.

~Shadow

4 comments:

  1. Something seems fishy about your disappearance.

    You say you don't remember how you got to the loop, however you weren't the only one who disappeared, there was also this Kiba girl. And now you tell us that, someone is following you in a mask, a female and she seems familiar to you.

    Could it be, by any chance, that the one following you right now, is this Kiba girl? What if she was responsible for putting you in this loop, double agent? Very possible.

    I suggest you take this into consideration, no matter how hard it is to admit.

    Good luck and don't disappear, we need as many people like you as we can get, especially these days, since most of the fighters are either dead, or M.I.A.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said that the song was familiar, not the girl. As for whether or not it's Kiba, I doubt it. Why would she have helped nursed me back to health back in England, only to trap me now? Wouldn't it have been easier to trap me than?

      ~Shadow

      Delete
    2. Maybe the time wasn't right, or something among that nonsense? Maybe they didn't need you at that time? In any way, I'm just saying that it seemed fishy to me.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
    3. Understandably, it is suspicious. But after considering it, I don't believe it's Kiba. I've caught a few more glimpses of my would be stalker, and they have at least a few differences. The girl following me his a bit more of a muscular build, and is closer to my height than Kiba's. Their skin tones are also different, with Kiba's being somewhat pale and this girl's has a slight olive tint to it. On top of that, their voices don't sound the same.

      ~Shadow

      Delete