Monday, December 17, 2012

Keiken is Gone

As you probably could have guessed from the last post's comments, Keiken had decided to come here in hopes of having a safe place to crash. After talking via email and making preparations, Keiken and his friend, MercifulSister, sent an email to me on Wednesday at about 4:39 pm, saying they would arrive at about 8. They never made it here. I've received no new emails, and I've searched the area over and over, but still haven't found anything. I can only assume they were grabbed by Proxies on the way here. I'm going to go on another search tomorrow, see if I can find anything near the highway. Also, in case nobody saw, Lisa was turned into... something wrong. I wish I could have done something to stop it. No one deserves to suffer that fate. If there is some way to reverse what happened to her, I swear I'll find it.

~Shadow

4 comments:

  1. How sweet.

    However everything is fine there's no sense in worrying about me.

    Besides even if there was a way to reverse it that would just make me a target for The Rake once again.

    I'm happy how I am.

    Besides The Ritual could only be completed on a repeated date and I assume anyway to reverse it would require one as well and December 12, 2012 was the last one for...

    98 years I believe.

    Thanks anyways for the thoughts.

    ~The Third

    I assume any

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't accept that. It's only a matter of time before they try to make you kill Runners. There has to be a way to reverse The Ritual and keep The Rake from finding you. And stop calling yourself The Third. You're Lisa Siles, and that hasn't changed.

      ~Shadow

      Delete
  2. Sorry for that. We ran into a difficulty. Can't reply right now but I will send you a message soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you're still in one piece. Should I still be expecting you?

      ~Shadow

      Delete