Friday, December 7, 2012

Consequences

My lucid dreaming experiment worked, so I can finally sleep easy. Now, on to the reason I chose to title this post "Consequences". After my first success with lucid dreaming, I started becoming excesively parnoid, and then the coughing fits started.Now the dehydration is starting to set in. For those who don't know, these are symptoms of The Sickness. I should have known that It would find another way to torment me once I took my dreams back. I'm having trouble just walking around my house. I'll do what I can to recover, and I'll try to pay attention to the blogs incase someone needs help. Until next time.

~Shadow

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As a matter of fact, it is. Are you seeking refuge?

      ~Shadow

      Delete
    2. Yeah, if it is not a problem.. I need to go away from the state or a while and the plan was to stay in a homeless charity house at Nebraska, but since I have a companion, I just can't let her sleep there.. Also I don't want to involve someone who is not aware of the Faceless.

      Delete
    3. It is no problem at all. I'll need your email so I can give you my location.

      Delete