Saturday, November 17, 2012

Not Much to Tell

First, I want to apologize being gone for so long. The nightmares were keeping me from sleeping, and my schoolwork added onto it, made it hard to focus on the blog. And, oddly enough, when I did happen to visit the blog, I couldn't remember my password. I managed to figure it out though, so at least I solved one problem. While I was gone though, I had a lot of time to think. I've come to terms with a few things, and I'm not sure I like that. Also, I feel like there's another presence watching me, but it feels different. It almost feels human. I've got to get going. I've got a few things to do, now that I have a week off school. I'll be in touch.

~Shadow

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's good to see that you are still kickin'.

    -Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I plan to stay that way for a while. I hope one of the Sages post soon, I fear the worst.

      Delete